1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP3 downloads

Discussion in 'Audio' started by vaq130, Sep 20, 2009.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

marty55, lightning struck!!! post edited.

2. sashu2009

sashu2009 Guest

to Mez

But why you think that my message is scam???
    You think that trying to register is so hard for u?
    Why do you can not to register at this site and see that I am right?

3. Mez

Mez Active member

There was a site that sold tunes for a fair price 10 per USD. It was shut down in 6 months because it was a scam. None of the money went to the lables. I am not saying that your site doesn't do what it claims. I would be very suspicious that they would be eating that half dollar the lables expect to be legal. At one time they allowed DRMed music that would die after 30 days but they don't think they even allow that anymore. People were just removing the DRMs.

4. garywilso

garywilso Guest

hope it helps you

SPAM removed

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2009
  5. Gomar

Gomar Member

pardon, do you mean as in 96kbs vs. 260kbs, or Michel Camilo vs. The Jonas bros.? Are you a fan of Led Zeppelin or Britney Spears? Do you listen to Jazz or hip-hop? Cant get enough of Adam Lambert or Paco DeLucia?

6. k00ka

k00ka Regular member

I mainly use Amazon..Sometimes I use iTunes (AAC/m4a), but I prefer MP3 downloads..

7. Mez

Mez Active member

Gomar, most sights sell more than one type of Genre. The bit rate is a different question. Though the higher bit rates are usually cheaper since it is mostly the indie music that is sold as HiFi.

8. Mez

Mez Active member

TunesPro.com sells HiFi indie music at bargan prices. The selection is limited.

9. vaq130

vaq130 Member

Found MP3 Rocket and with bear share and enjoying it so far, so will stick with it.

10. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

if i want a song usually do a google search.Most songs are in 160kbs but sometimes i find them anyway from 32kbs to 320kbs.it all depends on the specific song.

i've never heard of paco delucia,adam lambert or michael camilio.I'm not a big fan of britney spears,the jonas brothers or led zepplin.

11. Mez

Mez Active member

Yes a google search in the shop mode is a great way to hunt for music to buy.

If you are in the US, Pandora is a wonderful way to listen to music before you buy. Due to the music genome logic it now uses you can find music you like for free then buy. The free music is not HiFi so you do not know what a HiFi version will sound like. I am very much into the rich sound of the new placement of the pick up mics for acustics. The recordings are more vivid than a live performance in close quarters with no mics.

I am too cheap to pay for the HiFi Pandora. I have an extensive music library and none of my computer sound systems are any good so I could not hear the quality anyway.