1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mp3 help plz

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by alycat, Nov 11, 2008.

1. alycat

alycat Member

i have an iriver mp3 player, installed on my new computer, so the old music manager is not on my computer with all my old files in.
    i want to change the music etc on my player, but do not want to delete them. but it won`t let me upload to my computer saying cannot upload audio file, i have tried uploading it straight to nero to burn, but will not, tried to desktop,iriver music manager etc but no luck. surely there must be a way to save these files to give me space on my player, (only 1 gig) to add new music on there.
    can anyone help me please???

2. Mez

Mez Active member

Try doing a search (right click on the start button) on your player. Search for *.mp3 and select search hidden files in hidden folders. Then use file explorer to copy them. You may need to set the view option to see hidden files/folders under the tools option. I do not know how iriver stores your music.

This will work for any mp3 player that the computer can access like a drive.