1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mp3 to a DVD+R.. Help Please

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Labrat, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Labrat

Labrat Regular member

I was wanting to know if I could burn my mp3's to a DVD+R disk the same way you can burn to a CD-R Disk? Also If I can, will I be able to play the DVD+R disk in my dvd mp3 player an be able to listen to it?? I just wanted to know before trying, then finding out I might not be able to do so...

2. JKukura

JKukura Member

Yes it will work Sony also has a Discman out that is a DVD Drive also specifically for ythis reason. I have the MPD-AP20U. I am Randomly shuffling through a DVD of Mp3's right Now. Over 1,000 songs per disk. This is from Sony's website.

Experience the freedom of Sony's newest Digital Relay. It's a portable battery operated CD-RW /DVD-ROM/Memory Stick combo drive that connects to your PC or Mac using USB 2.0 or 1.1 interfaces. Back up your system, publish digital photos, or create your own custom music CDs when the drive is connected to your computer at up to 24X! The real fun comes when you detach the Digital Relay from your computer, you now hold in your hand a sleek, portable CD player that even plays CD-ROMs, DVD-ROMs, or Memory Sticks with MP3 or WAV files. The handy playback controller displays CD Text information if its encoded on a music CD and also displays the ID3 tag information when playing back CD-ROM/DVD-ROMs or Memory Sticks with MP3 files, so you'll see the names of the tracks you are listening to. Everything needed to begin using right out of the box is included.
    Please record responsibly. Before copying anything onto a CD-R or CD-RW disc, please be sure you are not violating copyright laws. Most software companies allow you to make a back up or archive copy of software. Always check your software license agreement for specific details.
    Features top of page

• 24X max. CD-R Burning, 8X max. DVD-ROM Reading gives you blazin' fast recording and reading speed.

• Battery Powered capability allows you to record a CD without being connected to AC Power

• The Stand-alone Music Player Functionality allows you to playback your favorite CD's and MP3 files and control with a wired remote playback controller and earphones.

• USB 2.0 Interface offers high speed transfer rate with backwards compatibility to USB 1.1

• Power Burn buffer underrun protection technology for worry-free burns

• Compatible with Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.

• Memory Stick Media Slot allows for easy transfer of images and data files.

www.sonystyle.com Search for MPD-AP20U