1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mp3PRO question

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Demon1777, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demon1777

Demon1777 Regular member

i have nero version 6 SE and and recently my trail for mp3pro expired and was told to go to the nero site to purchase the addon plug-in for 19.99 so i purchased it recieved the serial number and everything and it gave me the instructions on how to add it when i open my nero startsmart desktop icon. well here is what the email said...1. No additional software needs to be downloaded. The plug-in can be activated in your current Nero installation2. Open Nero MP3 PRO via the Nero StartSmart icon on your desktop.3. Click on the Nero Fire button in the lower left hand corner of the Nero StartSmart window.4. Click on Tools and Control Center? Then choose the license icon in the left panel.5. Finally click the Add button to enter your license (serial) number listed above in your order.

thats what it says to do but once i open startsmart i don't even see mp3pro to click on...can someone help me? this is driving me nuts and very frustrating i have tried everything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.