1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP4 Memory hack problem

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by keebles, Oct 21, 2009.

1. keebles

keebles Regular member

Does anyone here know how to remove a memory hack on a MP4 Touch screen player? Here is what it look likes: http://image.dhgate.com/upload/2008...b0112b705fec5228e/productimg1226334737795.jpg
    I bought it off ebay and it was suppose to be 32gb, but every time I try to copy music/ video to the player, the file becomes currupt and the only way to delete the file is to format the player. It has an Anyka 3631 chip set in it.

2. Mez

Mez Active member

You have a Chipod!

That is a no name mp4 player made in China from junk parts. They sold it to you knowing that it wouldn't work. I would hit it with a hammer. They are pure junk. If you return it you will only get another one. The S&H they will charge you is more than they paid for it. If you have plenty of time to kill shearch for 'Chipod'. There are some sites listed in this forum that tell you how to take them apart and do brain surgery on them. I do not know anyone that actually got theirs to work out of a possible 1000.

You can get a returned Sansa for 20-30 bucks that will work for years.