1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP4 PLAYER HELP PLZ!

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by jordan25, May 6, 2006.

1. scotty90

scotty90 Member

ok i have a mp4 player and i downloaded some vids and i wanna put them on there but all the amv converters i download are garbage and they dont work i dont know if its cuse i have a mac but its brand new so the software should be there to bring up the converter but its not working please help me

2. Nabillion

Nabillion Guest

Hello, I need help, i had songs and videos on my mp4 player then when i went on music it said disk errorso I fixed it and all the songs were gone but when I look in memory capacity it still has 700mb's used. Are the other songs still on or something???? PLZ HELP!!

3. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

Download th converter from here.

4. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

Ok your player must be hacked to show memory that is beyond it's real memory so when you exceed it then the file hat exceeds it is given as a format error.So I suggest you format your player.Instructions can be found here.

5. sd16

sd16 Member

Hi i brought an mp4 player from malaysia...when i try to run mp4 i get this message "DISK ERROR" can someone help me to fix this problem plz..

digital player
    LX27007_B
    2006/11/20
    ACT_V9.0.4x

6. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

I suggest you format your player.Instructions can be found here.

7. Nabillion

Nabillion Guest

Hey, I need help, but not with an mp4. With a mobile phone but i am pretty sure atleast one of you smart people can help me. My phone is a Medion, md95630 model and ever since I bought a memory card it always says handset error and error sim log when I turn it on. It also resets all my settings and every time I save something it says handset save error. I really need help!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!! SOMEONE

8. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@Nabillion
    You're best bet would be to post your question in a more appropriate forum like general mobile discussion.

9. mtljf

mtljf Guest

10. sektor5k

sektor5k Member

Hi i'm having problem with the converter I'm trying to convert my anime so i can put on my mp3 palyer i got from china but the converter just gives me and error when I try to convert my avi files. anyone got any suggestion how to fix my problem?

11. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

Try a different converter from here or try a different avi file.
    If none of these work then format your player.Instructions can be found here.

12. sektor5k

sektor5k Member

hmm I seem to be using the converter from this website maybe i can find a more updated version. I doubt I need to format my MP3 player since i havn't gottent he chance to transfer a video file on it yet.

13. sektor5k

sektor5k Member

does anyone know If I should convert the Avi files i have now to another avi file or WMA before I use this converter will taht help it?

14. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

I dont think that will help.Try format your player.

15. mirob

mirob Member

my wife has recently bought an mp4(make-vizion)from bid up tv and when i connect to my pc it says windows does not recognise usb device. can anyone help?

16. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

Check the manual and see if there is anything you have to install first.Because normally if it windows xp,it should read it straight away.

17. mirob

mirob Member

thanks everybody but nothing seemed to work so sent it back and plummed for another one from tesco and this seems to be ok

18. girraffe

girraffe Guest

edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2008
  19. Pareshdar

Pareshdar Member

Hi I have 4gb china player. which firmware got corupted .
    When I connect player to my laptop it is conncting as adfu device.
    and when I tried to upgrade the firmware using MP3 upgrade tool.
    It is showing "downloding restorable program"
    and It stay there for long time.

Pls suggest how to go ahead.

20. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

This should help.