1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP4 PLAYER HELP PLZ!

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by jordan25, May 6, 2006.

1. girraffe

girraffe Guest

edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2008
  2. Pareshdar

Pareshdar Member

Hi,
    Thanks for the note,

I have tried this. but on steps no 6 , download bar process till 25 % then it stop there. It stay there for very long time.
    i have kept connected till 1 hour .But no progress.
    Drivers which I have is adfuUD.sys
    is it correct
    ?
    pls suggest

3. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

It could be that the file is corrupted.Try another file.

4. Pareshdar

Pareshdar Member

Hi ,
    I have tried three different firmware, But result is same

5. exitlft

exitlft Member

I have a chinese Mp3/MP4 player. It only plays .mtv format. My problem is that the converter that came with the player keeps saying load video failed when I press the start conversion button. The software is called MTV Converter v. 1.11.4. I have been researching this and it seems that some people are using this tool just fine. I have vista, so I tried it on an xp machine and it does the same thing. I have tried all of the file types it supports with the same problem. Help!!

6. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

Pareshdar you could still be using the wrong firmware.Keep trying to find one that goes with your player.

exitlft try another converter or another file.
    You can find another converter from the tools section here.

7. xanthasx1

xanthasx1 Member

OK I have my own questions in regard to a new MP4 player I got off of eBay. 380013204866 that is the Item number if you want to see what I am talking about. Anyway I know that it can only play .avi files so I have a converter and I am converting my video's into .avi at 320x240 with a 22 f/s rate. I have tried encoding it with DivX and Xvid both and for some reason everytime I try to play it on the MP4 player it says File Formet Error and wont play. If i try changing the format to an AMV or anything else I can even try and load it on my player. Can anyone help me figure out WTF is going on and get a video to work on my player. Thanks in advance for the help

8. xanthasx1

xanthasx1 Member

Follow Up note this is a cloaned version of a Touch screen by onda if that makes any differance

9. girraffe

girraffe Guest

edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2008
  10. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

girraffe, lightning struck!!! posts edited

11. legacy92

legacy92 Member

what do it mean when u say "if ur system cn support i would install windows xp"

12. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

ok you are probably using the wrong converter for avi.Try this converter and see if there is any improvement.
    The format error could be your player being hacked.Format it following these instructions.
    Hope that helps.

13. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

If you have windows 98 then it cant read anything as it isn't as advanced as xp so install xp if you haven't.

14. pasaroy

pasaroy Guest

hey.. i`ve got an mp4 .. it`s e-boda 1 gb.... i formatated as the instructions you gave us.. i tried many conversion programs.. mtv.. dmv.. amv.. neither of these work.. i formated many timed.. and tried and tried.. but nothing happened can somebody help me? .. plzplzplz

15. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

Try and look for another converter here.Have you tried avi?If you haven't download it from the website mentioned and see.

16. chauhanrs

chauhanrs Member

Dear Sid Can you please send me your AMV converter which you are using to convert the videos to play in chinese MP4 player.
    My mail id is

removed
    I m from US

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  17. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@chauhanrs
    No emails allowed so post edited.
    See bulldogz post on software you might want to try.

18. Nabillion

Nabillion Guest

My MP4 player has a mini sd card slot. I have a 1GB mini sd card and it was working fine until I had to format it. Now it doesnt work on my Mp4 player but it does work on my phone. When I put in the card reader on my computer it cant access the disk. Can SOMEONE PLZ HELP??

19. Engise

Engise Guest

advertisement removed

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2008
  20. shorty77

shorty77 Member

Hello, I too have recently bought a mp4 player off of ebay and cannot play movies on it. I have read all of the threads and tried everything and still it does not work. I have no idea about this other than it is a rockchip. when I use the utilities to try to format it my pc tells me device not found. the cd that came with it is junk but I downloaded the utilities from the internet. Can any one help me PLEASE????????