1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP4 player question?

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by latinshdw, May 3, 2007.

1. latinshdw

latinshdw Member

Has anyone had experience or heard anything about MP4nation.com?

I found them on Craigslist selling the iSlim Nano MP4 player. Basically its a iPod Mini look alike/Clone. They look like a pretty legit vendor. They also claim that their products memory are not "hacked"....here is the site's statement.

My main use for the player is music some pics of my son...but im not so interested in the video capabilities.....my wife on the other hand may want to use the video.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Will

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

wow such an old thread....they are a legit source and sell many cloned or copied MP3/MP4 players, most are from onda and many similar cloning Chinese brands, they dont lie to there customers and often upload videos on youtube of there product and show it through its usage, hacked memory is way to common on ebay.....mp4nation sends you what they promised, often times they point out the bad parts of the product for you:)

3. misty7288

misty7288 Member

We ordered $350 woth of MP4 players from MP4NATION in January 2008. The company has not delivered the goods.
    It has been over 6 months, MP4NATION will not reply to email anymore.

I was trying to be kind and give them time to send it. They will not refund our money or ship the goods.

Please help us get our money back.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM MP4NATION. I'm out $350 US, and you might be too.
    Melody.