1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mpeg 2 Authoring

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by PoDgE, Feb 6, 2004.

1. PoDgE

PoDgE Member

Hey all...Hows it goin?
    Im having problems authoring mpeg streams ive captured from my win-tv 250 card. Theyre are supposidly clean mpeg 2 files and not transport streams because of the mod files ive downloaded from www.shspvr.com...anyways the capturing is fine its Even adding menus/chapters is fine...its when i try and create the output file the problems begin. Basically when I try and output the process starts grand i go off for a while and let it too its thing...but when i comeback it says the process is @100% but only bein running for 6 minutes...I thought great at first but when I went to play it off my HD as a dvd Most of the Movie was missing...The menus/chapter links came up fine...the motion menus were grand but only the first 2 chapters were playing...when i click one of the other screens it just goes black...Is there anything I can do? Ive also tried ulead dvd workshop and well im not gonna say what I thought of that program..
    Anyways sorry for the Longwinded question...
    Thanks,
    Dave

2. PoDgE

PoDgE Member

Anyone?

3. PoDgE

PoDgE Member

Oh look...im replying to My own message again...thanks for the help...