1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mpeg Joining

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by xJoshx, Jan 10, 2005.

1. xJoshx

xJoshx Member

Hey guys, I am looking for a simple program to merge two .mpeg files...in the fourms i could only find 2 appz one not working at all, making the dvd's comeout wrong (audio)...and the other i can't figure out (Womble MPEG-VCR v3.14)...if anyone knows of something else i can try that would be great i don't need to make any corrections to the files just merge. :) Thx xJoshx

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

TMPGenc. Choose File___MPEG Tools. Choose merge & Cut. Load 2 mpegs and go. If you want to make a (S)VCD choose type: MPEG-1 (Super) Video-CD. Otherwise I think that the default is OK.
    Check that the merged file's sound is OK, or there an audio problems in the movie.
    But.. why doing a DVD? Making DVDs is very popular, i see, but it gives no additional resolution to the original movie's. Making a VCD is cheaper, easier, faster.