1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mpeg video conversion problem

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by serious8, Apr 21, 2007.

1. serious8

serious8 Regular member

Hi, I need help converting a video to dvd format so that i can use it for my school presentation. What we had to do is go to a charity related to the issues around the GTA (greater toronto area) and comment about our experience. My particular charity gave me a compact disc video as help for our presentation but i knew beforhand that it will not play on a dvd player. I copied the video to my harddrive and it is about 64 mb and it is in mpeg format. I do not know wether or not if it is mpeg-1 or mpeg-2. The video file is called "Providence Presentation Video_mp1". I suspect it is mpeg-1 because of the "mp1" in part of the file name. I have a dvd burner and i have a nice pack of verbatim dvds. Can anyone guide me as what to do next to get this video into dvd format?

Nicky

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

3. serious8

serious8 Regular member

does it leave a message in my video after conversion? This is a presentation so it has to be professional.

4. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

No. It's freeware.

5. serious8

serious8 Regular member

nvm i got the full pirated version that takes away the water screen. Thanks anyway.