1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mpeg2 encodeing

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by SVCDwnaBe, May 24, 2003.

1. SVCDwnaBe

SVCDwnaBe Member

ok i have tryed tmpeg and every time do do a movie with it i get audio that sounde quite like the audio from "kung pow enter the fist" it starts off matching the mouth movements quite well but as the movie comes to an end it has been slowly getting worse, until the end when it is 3 or 4 min off.

I followed the guide some one posted to the T and it just didnt work. I would greatly apreciate it if anyone could suggest something.

also does anyone know if vcd eays allowes you to convert a video file to mpeg2

Thanks in advance to the entire afterdawn community for any help you provide me

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Why not use DVD2SVCD(MPEG2) using CCE (Cinema Craft Encoder)?
    DVD2SVCD:http://212.88.77.140/

Shoey :)

3. SVCDwnaBe

SVCDwnaBe Member

im a newb you have to be more spicific. i just need to know how to det my retarted files into mpeg2

4. flearider

flearider Guest

shoey.on the site you said your gonna get a honme cinima system try the dennon avr1803 with mission speakers wokes for me picked it up for £800 hard earned money

5. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Increasingly growing audio sync problems are most likely due incorrect frame rate in your TMPGEnc settings for video.

6. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Could you kindly locate the thread and post the link as to when I said this? I don't recall saying such a thing at all m8.

Shoey :)

7. SVCDwnaBe

SVCDwnaBe Member

when i encode with cce 2.5 and burn it it is shaky on my stand aolone, but it works fine on my desktop. help!

8. flearider

flearider Guest

sorry the link you used above ..thought it was your site. my apologise

9. Shoey

Shoey Guest

It is recommended to burn any type of video [bold] no [/bold] faster than 8x. Many home dvd players and dvd-roms can't read video burned at high speeds resulting in playback problems. Try burning at 4x if your burner will allow you to.
    Did you create bin& cue format?

Shoey

10. SVCDwnaBe

SVCDwnaBe Member

Last edited: May 29, 2003
  11. SVCDwnaBe

SVCDwnaBe Member

I just tryed burning it at a lower speed (4x) and i still have the same proplem i had at 48x. it shakes!!! so i guess that isnt the issue here.. help plese.

12. Shoey

Shoey Guest

13. SVCDwnaBe

SVCDwnaBe Member

no it didnt shake when i played it on my box, only on my standalone... well i guess ill try your sites. tanks and I will post of my sucess or non sucees soon.