1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mpg audio 44100hz, how to change it to 48000?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by trentks, Apr 17, 2005.

1. trentks

trentks Member

Hi, im just going to get straight down to the point- i have converted an mpg file to the Audio_ts, Video_ts for burning, but when i use TMPEnc dvd author, it only converts the mpg into a video_ts(vob files) and not the audio. It does this because my audio for this mpg is 44100hz, but for a standard dvd you can only use 48000 and 96000hz.

I do not know if there is a way to make it not a standard dvd. Do not recommend the program ssrc, for some reason it pops up and automatically closses its self a second later. Keep in mind that the mpg that is 44100hz used to be an avi, and yesterday and i have a massive headache from trying to find forums and guides, or just plain figuring it out my danm self. Anyway dont recommend TMPGEnc mpeg editor because it only can convert 30 minutes of the danm 125 minutes of audio, that is unless i buy it.

Do not recommend ANY nero programs because i have every single one available.

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

start over with a free app called divxtodvd it wil convert avi / mpeg to vob/ifo/bup ready to burn to disc say useing nero after!

this app can load 2/3 avi/mpeg at once to make / output 1 film! it sorts out sound sync and will make your sound AC3 48000hz...

very good quick and all in one app! great!

3. trentks

trentks Member

thanks alot, i found a different program that seperates the audio, and it doesnt give me an error, so after its done ill use divxtodvd, thanks again