1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mr. Brain's Faggots

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Nephilim, Feb 7, 2004.

1. forkman

forkman Member

Is It some sort of sausage? (you've had me bloody thinking about this all day!)

2. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Wow, quite shocking Nephilim. Mange, Mangez, Mangez away you Manger. Oh the fun!
    Its not a sausage either, wow the power of google behind you and you don`t know or can`t think of any thing really funny. Well Nephilim was really funny.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]I am not a number
    I am a Free Man[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2004
  3. Bitcount

Bitcount Guest

It's definetly something you eat, but there is no meat in it. It also has nothing to do with the president of Russia.

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]"Kids, you tried, and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try"[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2004
  4. drchips

drchips Active member

Bitcount,

That "poutine" sounds disgusting!!!!
    (delicate British sensibilities).

In the London and South-East (Thames Valley area) a condom is also called a "johnny"

In parts of Scotland it is called a "nodder"

Here's an interesting tripping point (language-wise) that Americans come up against when visiting the UK:
    in America it is acceptable to say you "patted your wife on the fanny", fanny meaning bottom / posterior / arse etc.
    But in the UK the word "fanny" refers to female genitalia and some odd reactions can be noted when Americans blurt it out in public ;)

Have Fun...

5. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I bet everyone here has had poutine or some slight variation there of. It is hard to get it in the original way, but still good with the modifications.

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I thought of google but that would ruin the spirit of the chase so to speak :) I actually showed a rare bit of self-discipline by not googling!

In the States a condom is usually called a rubber although some call it a jimmy-hat (jimmy for short) or a raincoat and when you're with a particularly unsavory gal you usually "double bag it" to make extra sure.

drchips, so I guess the ladies in the U.K. named Fanny get as much ribbing as the guys named Dick. I'll remember to not refer to anyones fanny in public. Of course after the pub might be a different story!

So poutine doesn't have any meat? Does it come from the soil or the sea?

7. Nephilim

Didn't realize the thread was up to two pages and hit reply twice.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Gigabyte 8INXP, Intel P4HT 3.06
    Mushkin 1024 MB PC2100
    Sapphire 9800 Pro
    Plextor PX-708A/Plextor Premium/LTD-166S
    M-Audio Revolution 7.1
    Bald is Beautiful[/small]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2004
  8. Nephilim

Make that three times :)
    Mushkin 1024 MB PC2100
    Sapphire 9800 Pro
    M-Audio Revolution 7.1

Last edited: Feb 12, 2004
  9. Bitcount

Bitcount Guest

It definitely has an ingredient that comes from the ground.

10. Nephilim

Is this poutine generally a legal morsel to aquire?

11. Bitcount

Bitcount Guest

Yes, it's perfectly legal.

12. Nephilim

Referring to Prisoner's post, is it better in the original or modified form? And is it a solid or liquid?

13. Bitcount

Bitcount Guest

I find that original is bettet. Most of it starts as a solid, but eventually becomes somewhat liquified. (it is not ice cream, but does contain a dairy product)

14. Nephilim

Yogurt? Is it something you eat? If so is it normally eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner? Main dish or side. Am I on the right track?

15. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Well in Undergrad I ate it all the time, and on a wim. Hey want to grab some poutine, sure we would all say. Fun by all. I would say that the original is the best, but some variations are also really good.

Now that I know that about Fanny, I would try to use it in as many sentences as possible. Walk down the street, `Man my fanny really hurts, how is your fanny, did you fall on it lately, I think there is something stuck on your fanny. Oh the fun would never end.

16. Bitcount

Bitcount Guest

LMAO Prisoner.

As for Poutine I would have to say that it's like Guinness, it can either go with a meal, or be one on it's own.

17. Nephilim

Lambic? I LOVE agood lambic. Yummy yummy yummy :) Wait, lambic doesn't have dairy in it. Mackeson Triple X milk stout? Love that stuff too.

18. Nephilim

Hang on. You say you eat it. I saw the word Guinness and got off on a beer tangent. I have to ponder this a bit. Is this something obvious that's going to make me feel like an idiot for taking so long to guess?
    Mushkin 1024 MB PC2100
    Sapphire 9800 Pro
    M-Audio Revolution 7.1

Last edited: Feb 13, 2004
  19. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

No not a complete idiot :p
    I am amazed you have hanged on this long. Without a google search, if I were you I would think the Canuks made up word and are testing you. But in this case we are talking a bout a fine Canadian delicacy that is really good with a beaver tail. Have fun figuring it out, fun little puzzle.

20. forkman

forkman Member

Right this is realy bugging me so having finished work early i decided to go for a drink,Now living in a small village in the north of a county called Devon i thought i would go on a fact finding mission.
    Now we have 8 pubs localy so I came to the thought that if i have a pint in all of them i may fine a Canadian.
    HaHa after 11 pints of fosters and 3 Smirnoff Blacks i could'nt even find my way home, but was fun trying.