1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mr Robert Moore of 321 Studios died over the weekend,he was the guy that got a lot of us on the road to copying dvd's movies

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Apr 2, 2007.

1. ireland

ireland Active member

ROBERT MOORE IS THE MAN THAT FIRED UP AFTERDAWN AS PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD FLOCKED TO DVDXCOPY/AFTERDAWN FORUM.STARTED BACK IN 2002...MEANING HE WAS THE GUY THAT HELPED PUSH AFTERDAWN AS IT IS TODAY.

NOTE:HES THE ONE THAT GOT MOST OF US ON THE ROAD TO COPYING DVD'S THANKS TO R.MOORE HE OPENED THE FLOOD GATE TO FINE COPYING SOFTWARE.......

MAY HE REST IN PEACE

quote crazyforZ

the 321 studios forum
    http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/

note: i can not find any article on the above..

note he lost the fight,but because of him we all were able to copy dvd movies[/b]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007
  2. ireland

ireland Active member

found the link per crazyforZ

http://obit.schrader.com/obit_display.cgi?id=406494&listing=Current

Robert H. Moore
    Born on Nov. 8, 1960
    Departed on Apr. 1, 2007 and resided in Chesterfield, MO.

Visitation: Thursday, Apr. 5, 2007
    Funeral Service: Friday, Apr. 6, 2007
    Cemetery: St. Paul Churchyard
    Please click on the links above for locations, times, maps, and directions.

Moore, Robert H., Nov. 8, 1960 – April 1, 2007 (age 46).

Beloved husband of Donna Moore; father of Brian Moore; son of Garland & Lynda Moore; brother of Christie Henry & the late Becky Hodgin; grandfather of Penny, Megan & Dalton Moore.

Robert was a friend to many & a talented & spirited artist. From his earliest days serving his country in the Marine Corps to his last days battling colon & liver cancer, he was an inspiring & motivating leader.

Robert started many business ventures in his life. With his friend & partner Rob Semaan, Robert found & started 321 Studios & Advanced Lipo Dissolve Center. He proved a capable & fearless leader, always facing great challenges & seemingly insurmountable odds.

His generosity, passion, humor & talent will be sorely missed by many.

Services: His closest friends & family are welcome to join the funeral service at the SCHRADER Funeral Home, 14960 Manchester Road at Holloway, Ballwin, Friday, 10:00 a.m. All are welcome to meet at St. Paul Churchyard, Affton at 11:45 a.m. Following, all are welcome to attend a reception to commemorate his life. In lieu of flowers, Robert would prefer a donation be made in his name to the Lance Armstrong Foundation (www.LiveStrong.org) or a charity of your choice. Visitation Thursday 12 noon – 9 p.m.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  3. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Seemed like a decent guy. Sorry to see him go >.<

4. ireland

ireland Active member

message from lawman,a very old timer here at dvdxcopy/afterdawn

5. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

All the computer mags sure did pick up on it when X-Copy first came out; I first became aware of it from PC Magazine.

6. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Very sad news, he stood up to the hollywood mob. I liked the software, easy to use & produced results. Got me started in burning dvds resulting in my joining AD.. Hope he gets a good send off.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007
  7. FredBun

FredBun Active member

I'm sorry to hear this news and that I just found out about this thread, this thread should be 50 pages long, this guy was a pioneer, he made a great product and had the balls to stand up to the movie moguls.

321 was the best, I still have mine, got it when it first came out (dvdxcopy)after hard drive crashed 6 months ago and got a new one I could not use it anymore it would'nt register, but still keep it for old time sake.

I always try and make my purchases with quality tech support as top of list for me, thiers was the best, you had a problem 24/7, you got on the horn, if it was 2 min or an hour they stayed with you and problem solved, and yes home grown, you didnt speek to foreigners, Americans speaking English. Not like tech support of today, can't even understand them let alone they dont even know thier job they just guess out of a book, the 321 guys knew thier stuff, miss the whole 321 company.

Thanks Mr. Moore for a great product, your courage and my condolences to his family, and don't forget, you techies, non-techies, all you out there that reserve the right to make a backup and with all the new and different softwares on how to do it with today, this was the guy that started it all.

8. tsquare43

tsquare43 Regular member

My son used his copy a couple of nights ago after he had problems with AnyDVD & CloneDVD not working (key problem & he had to prove he had purchased them), and he said that even though it was sort of slow, it still worked fine.

9. gamename

gamename Regular member

i got my start with this software in 03. i used it until sony came out with its new protection, i think it was the second resident evil. so i went on a mission and found dvddecrypter and shrink which i used for along time. when i updated dvddecrypter uk lightnings site had a link for afterdawn, and ive been here ever since.its amazing how fast time flies.