1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

msn problem

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by shawn736, Jul 10, 2007.

1. shawn736

shawn736 Member

hi folks dont know if any1 can help but im having problems with msn, when peeps add me and i add them they turn up on my list but i dont see when they are online but they can message me first and the box says they not on my list and tht if i wanna add them when i click on it they dont get added im using msn live, and also when i use msn 7.5 and try 2add peeps it says my list is full and tht i hav 2 delete som peeps when i do this it does the same.
    does any1 hav an idea on how 2fix this

thx shawn

2. Lightin

Lightin Guest

normaly when something like that hapens its because 1 of your msn reg files is missing or not working. so try renstalling the program, if it still dosint work try mainly deleating your msn files from system 32 then try installing the program again :)

hope that helps.

3. shawn736

shawn736 Member

still same prob i installed msn 7.5 but when its time 2add som1 it says contact list full but only got 28 peeps on there

4. Lightin

Lightin Guest

did you compleatly remove both vers of msn, (msn 7.5, and Windows Live Messenger) ? and make shour you have deleated the msn files from your reg!

if that dont work then try downloading a new ver of it