1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mugshots to the nicks

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by baabaa, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baabaa

baabaa Active member

I gotta tell this first.

As some of you are aware, I have a cat, she is 7 years old, black and white (looks like Felix), she is very loving (to me) and very homely and only goes out for an hour max.
    She is very warey of strangers, and would not approach anyone, she is very streetwise towards cars/vehicles and my neighbourhood has very little traffic.
    3 weeks ago May 9th 10:45pm she went out, 02:00am she still hadn't returned, very out of character for her.
    Naturally I was worried sick as she never wanders etc, so I went out around the neighbourhood looking for her, calling her name etc, nothing.
    No traffic existed at that time either so I couldn't believe that she had been hit by a car or anything like that.
    One week went by, asked around the neighbours to check their garages/sheds etc cats homes vets, still nothing.
    Another week went by, searching, asking and still nothing.
    My house felt so empty then, remembering all her little mannerisms, seeing her toys and food tins/containers etc and shedding tears.
    No little face their to greet me when I got home from work, no purring, just silence.
    I gave up hope and feared the worst, maybe she had been nabbed or something I don't know, so I decided to fill the void and got myself 2 gorgeous little kittens, right little monsters tearing up the place.
    02:55am this morning, I was woken by a cat squeal (never heard a sound like it before), I ran straight downstairs to see what the kittens were upto, they were up and running about the place nothing out of the ordinary.
    So I returned upstairs, half way up the stairs, I heard it again, I new it wasn't the little buggers downstairs, I ran up the stairs to my back bedroom (overlooking the rear garden), opened the window (you guessed it), there was my little baby sitting there, miaowing and squealing.
    I ran downstairs, ripped open the back door and pulled her into my arms, tears streaming and lots of hugs, she came back.
    She is a little thin (facially) she was a big cat anyway, and it has definately helped through these past weeks.
    I can only presume she was locked in somewhere, but the main thing is she is back.............................now I have 3........
    As you know (petowners) they become a part of the family and to lose a loved one is heartbreaking, but to regain something that is thought to be lost is so overwhelming..........

[​IMG]

The main reason to start this thread (via the title) is I feel like celebrating, the return of 'my little mate' and also my recent promotion to official junkie.
    You guys/gals rock here, you should all pat yourselves on the back for making this forum such a pleasure to be invloved in, big grats got to you all.

And with that, I shall unveil the baabaa mask...................

[​IMG]

Geeze, I do look like a turkey don't I................LMAO......

Post your facials, let us all put a face to the nicks..........

Have a good one friends, I am off to cuddle my pussies.........

Last edited: Jun 1, 2005
  2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

glad to hear you got your friendly critter back, I have had that nervous feeling many times when pets go missing. The last cat I lost was all black, and he dissappeared on a halloween night about ten years ago. His brother just hasn't quite been the same since...

3. djscoop

djscoop Active member

and as for my face I thought it would be appropriate to post one with one of my furry friends as well.

[​IMG]

4. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Yeah, you never really know how much they mean to you until they are not around.

She's very weak at the moment, had a little bit of food, had a stroll around and dozing.
    She must have gone through hell but I can tell she is pleased to be home, likewise...............

Great pic, nearest I have to sun/sea and sand is down at the local park with a water bottle......LOL

Whats the name of your dog?

5. djscoop

djscoop Active member

thats Indie, a flat-coat retriever. Pretty much the same as a golden retriever (which was my last dog) except with black fur. I rescued him from a shelter last July, so I've almost had him for a year. Rescued animals are great because they know that you saved them, and he's a very loyal dog. I never have to worry about him running away. As long as I walk him to the park once a day to chase the ball he's a happy camper. Best $38 I ever spent. LOL.

6. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Looks very alert, how does he react to any photo's of Mr bush, or shouldn't I ask........LOL

7. djscoop

djscoop Active member

I'm still teaching him to growl at the grinch's face...lol

8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Here's the Nephster. It's my sexy pose too! ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2005
  9. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

happy to hear she's back, baabaa. btw, you're a cutie ;-) you would look good in a top hat.

you're thinnner than i imagined, djscoop. very nice doggy :)

and ah, m'lovely Neph...he's soooo haawwwttt.

and here i am, before a school dance back in February:
    [​IMG]
    the little bit of red on the right is part of my gf's boob; i cut her out as i didn't want her plastered all around to be oogled by you lonely men :p since this photo, my hair has gotten longer, i've gotten tanner, and i'm in better shape :) working outside is good for that!

10. Nephilim

My what wolfy eyebrows you have there Auslander. My nipples are all tingly now :)

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

lol, you can't really tell in that picture, but i'm like a wookie with muscles :) guess i'm more of an animal than i thought! :p

12. DrawingLS

DrawingLS Member

Thank you Auslander for posting my boob, surely you didn't mean to do that on purpose. Well, here is a full picture, not just a boob:

[​IMG]

Isn't he a cute wookie.

13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

it's my honey-bhhhuuunnnnyyy...isn't she gorgeous?!?! you better say she is, or i'll use neph's whip to beat you all! XD

14. Nephilim

She's cute but I want to see Auslander's tits.

15. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

Ya know I first read this thead 10 minutes ago, I wasn't going to reply because I had nothing to add but 10 minutes later and I find myself still thinking about Neph's pose.
    Wow what a pose!
    And I thought you said you were an electrician?
    But it looks like you got a lil' something under you bottom lip :)

16. Nephilim

That little something under my lip is a flavor saver so I can remember the lady from the night before ;)

17. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

Right on, I love it!

18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

not titty for you, Neph..that's lola's stuff only :)

19. DrawingLS

DrawingLS Member

Whoo-hoo, only mine, did you hear that?! I feel privileged, kinda.

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

ah, m'cabbity goodness! tis i that am privileged to belong to you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.