1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MULTIPLE AVI FILES

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by VINCE123, Feb 28, 2007.

1. VINCE123

VINCE123 Member

HEY GUYS. AV GOT SUM MOVIES THAT AV BEEN DOWNLOADED. ALL IN AVI FORMAT. NOW I WANT TO COPY ALL 3 MOVIES AS THEY ARE ONTO A DVD DISC WITHOUT CONVERTONG THEM TO DVD FORMAT. MY DVD PLAYER ALSO PLAYS DIV X FILES. SO WOT DO I USE TO COPY ALL 3 MOVIES ONTO ONE DISC.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

this is a heads up when you type in all caps it is like shouting and is not allowedok? also what burning programs do you have? just how big are the files? if they are small enough like under 680mg you can put one on a cd, if they are like 225mg each you can burn all three to a cd

3. VINCE123

VINCE123 Member

thanks for the heads up.. the 3 files r 1.3gb each.

4. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

well i would say that the files are to big for a cd so you could use convertxtodvd

5. nickberry

nickberry Regular member

nrg...

rdmercer1: you're being very helpful - but vince123 stated that he wanted to put them "ONTO A DVD DISC WITHOUT CONVERTING THEM TO DVD FORMAT" so 'ConvertXtoDVD' is no good...

vince123: - my advice would be that you should be able to use any DVD burning software to burn the AVI files onto a standard ISO DVD, such as 'Nero Burning ROM' or 'UltraISO' or any of the other great disc burning tools located in the software section of Afterdawn.com...!

6. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

i understand what he posted i was just giving another option that maby he did not know about