1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiple dvd copies on 1 dvd ?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by madmax13, Nov 28, 2004.

1. madmax13

madmax13 Guest

trying to take 2 separate movies and put on 1 dvd +r
    i usually use dvd xcopy to compress and can save both movies after descrambling all css on dvds but try to use nti dvd platinum to create dvd video and am unable to apply both movies whether i rename files in layout or not ? it says both movies are there by size but when i play the movie only 1 is actually there.
    any help would be greatly appreciated.
    suggestions on other programs that would do this for me either would be helpful.
    i already have about 20 - 30 different dvd copy programs that i am willing to share for some help in this area, thanks again

2. john179

john179 Active member

You want to use something like shrink or one2one to get down to the correct size.You can then use something like tmpgenc or unlead movie to put them on one disc.If you not bothered about menus you can join with one2one.

Sorry forgot to mention if you have Nero 6 you can also use this programe to put 2 movies on one disc think it's the Nero vision express bit.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2004
  3. madmax13

madmax13 Guest

i don`t have either of the programs you speak of ,
    (Get your DVD Shrink’s newest version here - )
    http://www.dvdshrink.org/

(Get your DVD Decrypter’s newest version here - )
    http://www.dvddecrypter.com/

but i do have a couple different versions of nero6 ultra that i am not using or have installed, which i think would work with both of these above but i am concerne with quality and i like to be able to get the whole disc contents.

but my problem is that the files are named the same so when i try to rename or put into one folder the disc would of only taken the files which weren`t renamed, but when i don`t rename them it just asks me to overwrite//replace files which is obviously no.
    thank you in reply to thread also , i really appreciate your advice//help in this issue.
    i only have around 12 gb to play with free at this moment but like mentioned b4, i do have other programs i could try.. i am just very comfortable with the dvd xcopy platinum doing everything 4 me but being able to browse on harddrive for dvd files unless i am just unfamiliar with how to make multiple copies if i can through that program.
    any advice will be helpful , thanks again