1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple Exposures for Digital

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by adamman, Nov 1, 2004.

1. adamman

adamman Member

I have a Nikon D1X and was wondering if anyone knows how to do a multiple exposure on one photo. With a 35mm, you can roll it back one spot and take another photo to make a double exposure. Does anyone know how to do this on a digital camera? I know I could do it on photoshop, but can it be done other ways?

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

With digital cameras, you can hold frames and double, triple or up to 9 times usually, expose the image. Ok, we know that a Digital camera doesnt exactly work in that manner, but with cameras such as the Pro 1 from Canon, and the SLR D range, it can be done.

Your other options is as u suggested using Photoshop. This would be my prefered option as it allows you greater control over the image.

3. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I have only seen that feature on D-SLR, I am not sure if other digitals have them. I would say take a bunch of photos and use an imaging software to edit it. Lots of free ones out there that could do that.