1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiroom with blade bm7000s

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by azdaboss, Jun 9, 2012.

1. azdaboss

azdaboss Member

Hi guys, I'm a total newbie at this.

So i've read all the guides and info on how to setup cardsharing on the blade bm7000s and the dreambox dm500, but before i buy, is it possible to setup multiroom to watch in another room?

They need to be in 2 separate rooms, watched at the same time, and watching different channels. Because of this a video sender is no good.

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

video sender will only allow you to watch what is on the main tv, you won;t be able to watch a different channel. only way round it is to buy another c line, you may get discount if you tell your supplier its for use in the same house as your main one

3. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Tongs, is it not possible to put the same cline on each box? providing that one box is only used at any given time? Some one mentioned this to me before and for the life of me cant remember who

4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

They need to be in 2 separate rooms, watched at the same time, and watching different channels, yes mikah you are correct if one box is turned off you can use the same cline on a different box but he wants to use 2 boxes at the same time, probably sports for him and cartoons for the little ones in there bedroom or something

5. darn24p

darn24p Regular member

most servers will give discount for multi rooms a have 3 lines costs me 20 a month as all come from same ip ask ur guy that u get it from if he will do extra sub at a discount for the same house should only be a 5er or so if not move to a dif server

6. azdaboss

azdaboss Member

Thanks for the replies guys. Trouble is finding a decent server. I know we cant talk about it so i wont go into anymore detail. Google is useless and confusing!

Thanks again