1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music DVD question.......

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jomarrod, Apr 9, 2005.

1. jomarrod

jomarrod Member

Hi,
    I'd like to extract the audio file of a Music DVD Video Concert and burn the file on a CD so I can listen to it in my car. Is this possible?...If so, What is the easiest/most reliable way to get this done?...

Thanks much for your input!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2005
  2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

Imtoo dvd audio ripper:

software description:

DVD Audio Ripper Brief Description

DVD Audio Ripper is a DVD audio ripping tool easy to use with high ripping speed. It can extract your favorite DVD's audio track to mp3 and wav file.
    DVD Audio Ripper provides you with excellent sound quality and smaller file size just in a few clicks.

Fomats Supported

Ripping DVD to mp3;
    Ripping DVD to wav;

More Features

Automatically check your CPU type
    DVD Audio Ripper can check your CPU type automatically, that ensure you can rip your DVDs with the best ripping speed.
    Support preview
    You can turn on or turn off preview while rippng DVDs. To maximize the ripping speed you may turn off preview.
    Support ID3 tag
    You can edit ID3 tag before ripping.
    Support batch conversion
    Select all tiltes you want to rip and DVD Audio Ripper will automatically rip and encode them one by one.
    Splitting file by time, size or chapter
    You can split the output files by time or size. You can customize the time or size value. The default split mode is splitting by chapter.

try this link:

http://www.imtoo.com/dvd-audio-ripper.html

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2005
  3. jomarrod

jomarrod Member

Yeah, I checked it out but it is $30. The trial version only allows you to burn up to 5 minutes. is ther another inexpensive option (or free)?.

4. jfk329

jfk329 Guest

I used a program called XMPEG. Try a google search.