1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MUSIC ON XBOX

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by ThrowDown, Feb 6, 2005.

1. ThrowDown

ThrowDown Member

If i was to FTP music on to my xbox what folder would i put it in, I put a bunch of MP3's in the music folder on my HD and it would show up.

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

If you have XBMC installed, it doesn't matter what folder you use because you can select each individual folder. If you have alot of music then use the folder that has the largest amount of space.

3. ThrowDown

ThrowDown Member

Well thing is I have that, I want to be able to copy the music onto my xbox HD so i can use it in games like wwe raw 2 and stuff, when i put them mp3's in the folder in XBMP it will not show up when i try and use it in games. see what im sayin

4. evilgit

evilgit Member

I have a large music collection that I'd like to send to my xbox, but I can't be bothered to put in the audio cd each time. I don't have a modded xbox, but would like to know if there is something on my pc which i could use to do this.

Sorry, but I just got my xbox, and am a noob, who doesn't want/need to mod his xbox and doesnt know anything about modding. (I'd rather keep swapping discs than modding my box)

5. Ravoz

Ravoz Member

I wish i knew..i wanna do the same thing but cant find the answer..