1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MX pro android box

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by Lindal, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Lindal

Lindal Newbie

Hi
    I have just got a MX pro android box and its stuck on a screen that says connect your charger and won't accept any password? What do I do?
    Linda

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Plug your charger in, then type in the correct password?

What did they say when you contacted the company that made the box?

3. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

Was it bought second hand? If so previous owner may have put a password on it, If that's the case you may need to factory reset box, most android boxes I've worked on it involves unplugging the power cord from box, locating the reset button (google will help you on that for your specific box) holding the reset button in and plugging the cord in while button is pressed in, should take you to the recovery menu, a list of options will come up, and you will want factory reset.

4. Adam106

Adam106 Newbie

HEEEELLLLPPP! Just got my hands on the MX pro box, let it update etc started watching a movie on it and out of nowhere it switched off..... red light...... nothing else. I hard reset it, restored factory settings but the cache will not format! for love nor money any ideas???