1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MXQ Pro Box an Kodi

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by myben, Jun 14, 2017.

1. myben

myben Member

Have installed Kodi from Google Play Store, no problem with installation and kodi running ok. Problem is that no Kodi app is showing in my apps so the only was to launch Kodi is through the play store. All other apps show in My Apps. Any ideas anyone?

2. piopat

piopat Active member

sorry mate im a bit confused . you say you installed kodi from the playstore but that it does not appear in all your apps . but then you say its running ok . so if its not listed how did you open /run it ? , ah sorry i see you launch it from the playstore . its strange that it would not show in all your apps ,ive never seen this happen on an android box , but some strange things have been known to occur .

i dont know if you can uninstall the kodi that you have and then download the kodi apk file to a usb stick and insert the stick in your box and install it that way . if you can its worth a try .