1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Apologies.....

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by slifoxx, Apr 2, 2004.

1. slifoxx

slifoxx Member

Sorry for having such a big mouth. You're abosolutely right about not condoning that behavior, and that's why I now have my own writer to back up my own movies. That's my dilema, I purchased Texas Chainsaw Massacre and backed it up on +format and -format. Neither plays on my PS2. I recorded on good media, and was written in 20mins. They play well on my PC, only my PS2 keeps showing 'disc read error'. Can you please help a bonehead?

2. drchips

drchips Active member

Hiya slifoxx,

So you got a slap from viper for breaking the rules!

He did right, and good for you for taking such a mature attitude and saying sorry.

This question of your rightly belongs in the PS2 forum, as I believe that there have been many problems similar to yours already dealt with in that thread.

It is not often one of the PS2 "hooligans" <joking> gets out of the cage but we try to keep them calm and gently herd them back to the correct place.

We DVD type are not that expert in PS2 matters, though we have some missionaries like viper who choose to preach the gospel in the wild areas ;).

So, you will get much better help there.

Have Fun....

3. viper6699

viper6699 Guest

lmao........just too funny doc!!!!!!