1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My aunt has some never seen footage of a flying object hitting the pentagon on 9/11. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by bluejet, Jan 3, 2016.

1. bluejet

bluejet Regular member

Hey guys. It's been forever since I've been on this site. I'm not a member on very many forums, but since this place deals in computers and technology, I would like to bring this up here.

My aunt was there on the day the pentagon was hit and recorded the entire crash from the object flying in and hitting with her camcorder. I asked her why she never came forward with the video and she said she has been fearful of what the government will do, so she has kept it hidden. I watched it when I came over to visit for the holiday and couldn't believe what I saw. There was a small plane or something that hit the pentagon. It wasn't the size of a commercial airliner. No where close. I've seen the official released video and it doesn't show anything except the explosion. This video shows the object that clearly hit. In the video it looks like a small jet or missile or something. She is coming forward with this now because she is 76 years old and her health is deteriorating. She came to me about it because I'm the geek of the family and I am one of the few people she trusts. She hasn't told me anything about it for this long because she said I was still a kid and she didn't want me getting involved and ruining my life. So what is the best way to release this video? Should I turn it in to the government? The only reason I ask is because the video that was released was only a few frames and they never showed what hit for security reasons. I don't want anything to happen to me, my aunt and my family, so what steps should I take with this?

Thanks guys

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

put it on youtube & talk to the media to see if they want to see it. that pentagon is a big building & made from reinforced concrete so unless that small plane was fully filled with explosives more powerful then tnt then it did not do it.

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Seem to recall it was a light plane that hit.As for what to do you'd be best to talk to a news agency however i wouldn't let them have the original,i'd keep that hidden & safe with someone trusted until i knew what to do with it.Other option perhaps a university that studies history,after all it's now a historic doc in a way much like the twin towers & jfk assassination,however like i said i'd keep the original or just bury it &let someone else worry about.Rule of thumb if you decide to keep it secret "don't tell anyone"
    edit: you can trust us to keep mum..lol..

4. bluejet

bluejet Regular member

Thanks for the suggestions. I am in the process of getting a reputable person who has been actively involved in studying 9/11 to come and take a look at it. Talked over the phone with him and he is heading down here in the next 2 days to see it. Will keep updated.

Thanks again

5. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

it was hit with a cruise missile fired from a global hawk, and don't give it to the media because most of them will just debunk it. also make sure that you back it up. before you give it to anyone. good luck. the video that i watched showed a missile hitting the building. well we all know that it was not hit by a 747.
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  6. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Do you have the video, or are you just trying to add to the conspiracy theory?

7. aldan

aldan Active member

good point.time to shit or git.

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

rdmercer1, the pentagon was not hit by a global hawk as to much damage to the building to be caused by that drone.

9. bluejet

bluejet Regular member

It appears to be a missile that looks like a plane, but a lot smaller and extremely fast. It has wings. The video shows it clear as day. And yes, it's a genuine video of that day. He will be here tomorrow afternoon to confirm that it is real. He's coming all the way from Colorado. Told me to not to show it to anyone until he gets here. I don't want money for it. I just want the truth to get out with no legal ramification. Will keep you guys informed. Thanks again for the suggestions.

This is ground breaking stuff guys.

10. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Bluejet, what did the guy, who viewed it, say?

11. furious10

furious10 Newbie

If I were you I would get a lawyer first to copyright the video, not so you are the only person who can make money from it but so you can protect the films integrity but bear in mind if you post it on YouTube or Facebook or any other social media site then you automatically forfeit your copyright and google or Facebook will then own the video so I wouldn't rush to post it anywhere rather I would look into doing a DVD or downloadable video from an original website because once it is on YouTube anyone can download the video and alter it anyway they want and repost it because with the current CGI(computer generated imagery) technology your video could be altered to show something completely different from the original and the essentially it is prime to be debunked. If you haven't heard of him already you should check out a guy called 'William/Bill Cooper who incidentally was gunned down in what was a surefire assignation by his local police force in 2001 and who predicted the 911 event because he has a video which shows who really killed JFK

12. aldan

aldan Active member

they are coming.....

13. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

They are crawling out of the woodwork.

14. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Upload it. It's really that easy. There's been plenty of claims of people having video footage of this and that and yet it never materializes.

There are two videos that show the Pentagon impact that haven't been shown to be fake. Two of them were recorded at the Pentagon at points of vehicle access. They were there only to record vehicles as they enter the grounds and NOT to record the airspace around the Pentagon. Both cameras were very low frame rate and the recordings didn't capture much detail from the plane, but even in the blurred footage the colors match the colors on an American Airlines jet. The video footage is of such poor quality though.

A third from the Doubletree Hotel has often been cited as evidence of the "object" hitting the pentagon, but in reality the Doubletree footage shows a vehicle on the freeway in the foreground and not a plane or anything hitting the pentagon, just the resulting explosion.

It's not a surprise that there's a lack of clear video evidence. Even in Manhattan, one of the most densely populated and busiest places in the world, there were only two videos showing the impact of American Airline flight 11 into the North Tower. The first was caught by Jules Naudet, a French cameraman who was making a documentary with his brother about the FDNY in the months up to September 2001. Every time the fire house responded to a call, either he or his brother would grab a camera and record the firefighters in action. On the morning of 9/11, he went out with them to respond to a reported odor of gas in the street. He heard the plane flying over, lifted the camera and followed it right into the North Tower. That's the now iconic "HOLY SHIT" footage.

The other recording was from a car from a long distance away when a tourist accidentally caught the crash and didn't even notice it for a long time afterwards. And that's Manhattan. There is plenty of footage of the second plane impact because after the first, so many cameras were turned on the twin towers to record the fire in the North Tower, and they then captured the second attack too.

So there's no mystery at all why there's no clear footage of American Airlines flight 77 impacting the Pentagon, there were simply NO cameras that were aimed at the airspace around the Pentagon... why would there be?

If your aunt has footage then upload the footage, but I have to ask why your aunt would even be out recording the Pentagon early in the morning? I stand to be convinced and so convince me :)

9/11 conspiracy theories fall apart and crumble when ALL of the evidence is taken into account. Conspiracy theorists love to nitpick quotes, typically out of context or quotes from people during the chaos on 9/11 when the fog of war and confusion was rife. They leave out anything that's unhelpful to their narrative. For example, you'll have read quotes people saying they saw a small plane hit the pentagon, but you won't be told that dozens of people identified the plane as a commercial jet, many correctly identifying it as an American Airlines jet due to the artwork on the plane.

In fact, the very title of one of the most famous 9/11 conspiracy videos, "Loose Change", admits this in its very title... as "Loose Change" refers to the practice of "sifting through loose change", where you take out the coins that are most valuable to you (the silver) and leave behind the rest (the brass). The title literally admits to selectively picking details to present a narrative.

It's very easy to try to rouse suspicion using only a fraction of detail. For example, remember the picture of the men in uniforms moving away something covered by a blue tarp? WHAT ARE THEY HIDING??? WHATS UNDER IT???

Actually, all they were doing was moving a staging tent from one place to another. The tent can clearly be seen in other pictures at the site. Yet, with the picture of the men carrying it away conspiracy theorists claim they MUST have been moving some damning evidence of a cover up.

Anyway, enough about that, the simple advice is if your aunt really has footage like that then upload it and spread it. I won't hold my breath though!

aldan likes this.
  15. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

I bet that bluejet is behind bars, or worse. :) He posted a number of times in January and hasn't been back since the "reputable person" was going to pay him a visit to view the video.

16. aldan

aldan Active member

maybe not behind bars but,rather,in a rubber room?

17. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Possibly, or someone else is keeping him from talking anymore.

18. aldan

aldan Active member

yep,rubber room is as good a way as any to ensure you never talk to anyone.ever.

19. 4gone

4gone Newbie

video shot from the grassy knoll, isuppose

Dela likes this.
  20. Alan Scher

Alan Scher Newbie

Even if is was invaders from space, nothing will be done. Just forget about it.