1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My blu ray experience so far (back up and convert)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by philly37, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philly37

philly37 Regular member

Ok this is what ive done so far. I was trying different methods of converting my rippedblu ray movie. this is what ive done

1) Tsremux (selected the main video stream and the pcm lossless audio)and remuxed together

2) Used Elecard converter studio (this seemed to be the only app that recognized my m2ts file(tmpg nor nero would recognize it)

it took elecard conv., stud., around 5 hours to transcode/encode. When i play the converted video in nero showtime it plays with great quality except fo 2 things

1) nero says the total play time of the video is 1hour 50 minutes. the video is actually 3 hours almost but it plays the whole video past this time index

2) i have no sound. When i opened up elecard and inported the clip it say both the video and audio but for some reason couldnt encode it.

Anyone using tsremux can you tell me how you are handling the audio? How does tsremux handle the audio? What extensions can i use?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.