1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My comp is messed up in the registry!!!

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by ReaperBoy, Nov 18, 2007.

1. ReaperBoy

ReaperBoy Member

[​IMG]
    that is what i get when i restart my computer!!! It happened after my computer froze and i had to shut it down. That was the first time the seond time was this morning and now after i used ccleaner when i tried to go to the playstation boards or this clan website it did not load it just sat there trying to load it. It is the same thing with my second computer! and i am mainly worried about the pic i showed you i want to know how to fix it!!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  2. m_bean

m_bean Member

use winaso and registry mechanic to clean and defragment your registry, those two programs will also fix any errors with it

3. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

Regisistry Mechanic is good but not free and you'll have to buy it to remove errors and problems.I suggest you try Glarysoft registry repair.Its free and can remove more errors that registry mechanic.

4. m_bean

m_bean Member

ya cause when your pc is all messed up and you need it to work, 15$ for winaso and registry mechanic is just toooo much...**sarcasim aleart** well you could always pirate them, thats also free...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  5. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

No talk of piracy please.

6. m_bean

m_bean Member

....... well that wasn't talk of piracy, just a simple point.... there are many many ways to fix your registry, the last and final step is a reinstall of your operating system... just try to do an install and leave data intact... kinda hard to do it that way but it is best.... and registry mechanic and winaso are 29$ a piece but well worth it.... i have used the other one that was mentioned, and it is good ol nagware....