1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my copy ninja gaiden problems with x2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by d-bol, May 29, 2004.

1. d-bol

d-bol Member

i have the x2.3 chip and i recently bought ninja gaiden. I went to copy it to my xbox with no problems. when i go to load the game from xbox it starts to load then says a message about a damaged or scratched disk. Anyone else having or seen a problem like this? Haven't had trboule with my other games

2. Terry25

Terry25 Guest

Please can you help how did you get ninja gaiden on to DVD it won't fit on mine

for your problem try some very good qulity DVDs

3. d-bol

d-bol Member

well its the original game on dvd. NOt a download

4. NEOL

NEOL Guest

i have the original disk and when i tried copying it it came up with 5.97 gig?what programs u using?might be that.please help?i've tried copying it x4 and still the same results.im using flashxp.

5. NEOL

NEOL Guest

i treid copying it to my xbox aswell and it wont copy.i used craxtion to create an iso and then tried but no joy.can anyone please tell me ? im doing wrong?

6. theking01

theking01 Member

I'm having the same problem, in which when I got the files it came up 5.~~ Gigs, and that can't fit on a single DVD-R disc.

So does any body know how to put the complete game on a DVD-R 4.7 Gigs, if it can't than can I take out the videos and the game would still work I suppose?.

Thanx!

7. burger

burger Member

hmmm... i copied my version to my hdd and no probs with mine using the mod chip?? try erasing it and then copy it again u may have corrupted one of the files?