1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MY Experience with Clone DVD!

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by genkidama, Oct 3, 2003.

1. homeboy99

homeboy99 Guest

thankz everybody..

2. manifesto

manifesto Guest

what other programs other tha ANYDVD, REGIONFREE DVD. can be used freely after the trial date is over. wich of programs can you keep free?

3. Green1975

Green1975 Member

Y would u want any more programs like ANYDVD that's all u need!

4. FoS

FoS Guest

Hi everyone, Burning Coasters in Bulk :)
    Set up AnyDVD and CloneDVD registered software. Using Sony DRU 510 external DVD +/- RW recorder via USB.
    Burns OK with Packard Bell DVD +R disks, but having trouble when trying to burn to DVD -R disks. Have tried sample pack of various makes but still unable to burn to DVD -R.

Any suggestions, other than keep using DVD +R disks?

5. Green1975

Green1975 Member

I have the poloroid + and - format burner, Just because it's a + or a - doesn't mean it's going to work. You have to find the DVDR that is compatitable with your burner. I aslo started using DVD-r format, but my burner wasn't compatitable. Then I bought some 50 pack DVD+R @($58.00 U.S.A) and those didn't work. I just use them for data now, So now I am buying RIKET DVD+R and I havent made a coaster yet.http://store.yahoo.com/supermediastore/ritek-24dvdplusr.html