1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My GC Power LED Mod

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by RTi, Jan 23, 2005.

1. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hey wats up peeps sorry I haven't replied in a long time,but I went and talked to someone at maxconsole.com and he said in do time he will be able to let people customise laser etched jewels.The thread is here http://forums.maxconsole.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3599&perpage=15&pagenumber=3 not sure if it is a log in site,but if it is my bad alright.The person I talked to off the site is Duey2k.He has a site that has clear laser etched jewels,and soon will be letting people design their own jewels laser etched.If you want you can check out the site which is www.shop.duey2k.com .I plan on getting my jewel custom for the GC and the decalgirl site is a definate place to start grmbl.Hey man they even have a clear laser etched Matrix jewel off of duey's site if your interested.If anyone is finding a hard time on locating some of the mods this is another good site to check out http://www.drxandy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16 hope this helps out.It might have some links that are dead,but if you go to some of the links it also brings up alot more resources for whatever you are searching for the GC.Props grmbl I bet what you are working on is going to look nice man wish you the best of luck on your projects ;).Hey indienemo the decalgirls site looks pretty reliable man.You might be able to get something better looking off ebay,but I haven't seen anything better that has come from this site.I have been looking at other sites,but these are the best I have seen at the moment.I haven't started on my mods yet,because still looking for a reliable power supply so I can fit more LEDs inside and a Cold Cathode to spark up the jewel.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2005