1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My hard drive is dead.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by melw, Apr 18, 2004.

1. melw

melw Guest

How can I put a new drive in to the xbox when I don't have ANY files backed up....I DO have access to another xbox which I modded with the Xecutor chip!!

PLEASE POINT #ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

2. 0takux

0takux Guest

since u said u have access to diff xbox...
    get a copy of config magic and a copy of evox for formating hard drive format ur new drive on other xbox. then copy the c and e drive files from other xbox to ur hard drive then lock ur drive with config magic to ur motherboard should werk...

need more help pm me ill help more later today... i do this all the time cuz i repair xboxes for a part time job

3. hiredgoon

hiredgoon Regular member

you could use the slayer 2.5 auto installer disk to rebuild the hdd

4. andres200

andres200 Regular member

i love slayers it is so easy to use

defenently try to obtain it

5. hiredgoon

hiredgoon Regular member

ya slayers is a damn amazing. I am pretty good with other ways of installing evox and stuff, but slayers is too easy so why bother with anything else.

6. painkill

painkill Member

Yo melw, i had teh same problem with mine, dead hdd but i had no acess to any other box..anyway just get another hdd if thats the ways u wanna go and boot it up with slayer .... but teh box must be mod and chip must be flashed .... if you are having trouble Pm me..

laterz