1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my M$ dash

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by OMGwhat, Mar 14, 2006.

1. OMGwhat

OMGwhat Member

yes and my C and E even though I need to fix my M$ dash before I do this.

Last edited: May 28, 2006
  2. sesko

sesko Regular member

perfect, if you have your original eeprom, then follow the tuts in thereturn's profile, you should have no problem getting your new hdd to work!

3. OMGwhat

OMGwhat Member

Wait what do you mean by original I only got one from my box and whould that make that the original right?
    And I am having a birth day like in a week and I forgot 2 ask my friend that I need a Cd burner do you guys think you can help me with that 2 because I will need that before I do this ne way lol.
    And he will let me use his box 2 fix mine but I have no clue if i whould just ftp in his take his c drive and replace mine or what cause I need my M$ dash back.
    One more thing when I do this if I fix my M$ dash and make a new account on Live because the one I have now says important message from xbox Live and I can't read it with out my M$ dash, so will I get banned even if I do not have ne modded game files on my box with the new h drive?

Last edited: May 28, 2006
  4. OMGwhat

OMGwhat Member

don't make me bump it again plz.

5. sesko

sesko Regular member

what do you mean bump?

6. OMGwhat

OMGwhat Member

it means no one replyed so it was like on page 3 so I posted a pointless post 2 make it go 2 page 1 again, sorry my birth day is in 3 days, I realy need 2 know if it is lockable and xbox compatable plz and I need a Cd burner do you guys think you can help me with that 2 because I will need that before I do this ne way.
    I have someone box I just hope it can help fix mine but I have no clue if i whould just ftp in his take his c drive and replace mine or what cause I need my M$ dash back.
    One more thing when I do this if I fix my M$ dash and make a new account on Live because the one I have now says important message from xbox Live and I can't read it with out my M$ dash, so will I get banned even if I do not have ne modded game files on my box with the new h drive?
    And I still do not know if that one I want is lockable.

omg reply need help now.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2006