1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my MS dash is gone... :(

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by hello222, Jun 27, 2006.

1. hello222

hello222 Guest

i deleted my evolution x dash using FlashFXP and now i dont have any dash at all, i can still load games but i get error 21 if i load my xbox up with np disk.. please explain and help

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2006
  2. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

why did you delete the evox dash?

3. hello222

hello222 Guest

because i wanted to make a new account, but it didnt work..

4. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

well try to load the game that you use to softmod your xbox. Then try to access to the linux file and reinstall softmod.

5. hello222

hello222 Guest

problem there, i deleted to linix saves on my xbox to see if it would just delete the dash, but that didnt work either

sorry on the long responce i cant respond for 3 mins...

Please help me get it back i dont wanna buy a completly new xbox..

6. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

7. hello222

hello222 Guest

like when before you get your dash you select backup? i got my evolution x dash saved on my computer but i cant connect through FlashFXP like usual

8. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

hmm.. do you have any autoinstaller disk like AID, SID or Slayer. Try to load it to see what happen.

9. hello222

hello222 Guest

i look up like slayer and slayer AI and stuff but i cant find anything on them or have any idea how to even use them..

10. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

they are utility disk for xbox. So just put the cd into xbox and reboot xbox again. Hopefully, it will reinstall ms dash.

11. hello222

hello222 Guest

what disk?..

12. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

autoinstaller disk like AID, SID or Slayer.

Look like you dont have any.

13. hello222

hello222 Guest

Is there some place I could buy this CD.

14. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

you only can download them from bit torrent site.

If you want to do the hotswap as the link above, it will fix your xbox for sure.

15. hello222

hello222 Guest

Alright ill try the hotswap thing, i looked at it, it looks a little complicated but ill get it done maybe, do you think you could give me a link to a website with the Slayer things and stuff, i think its agisnt the rules :p if so dont, but you should know your an AfterDawn Addict

16. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

follow the link in my sig and look for HQ Auto Installer 3.0 then download it. HQ has Slayer and SID too. Just search around.

Also use the softmod file 325MB to do hotswap.

17. hello222

hello222 Guest

Thanks alot i usually dont get much help!

18. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

good luck.

19. gus738

gus738 Guest

i find it hard to hotswap with xplore360 .... yep hotswap is the only thing that can save you now ... but check out this fourm too . see which 1 seems easier... btw auto istaller deluxe 3 is free and its avabile on that website i just give you . basicly you burn it to a dvdr or cdr( if it reads burned music) and just install the dash or the entire mod...

i defitanly recommend asking stuff on this site... very resourceful for newbies....
    http://xbox-hq.com/html/posts7728-highlight.html

20. liquid101

liquid101 Member

this is wat i have install:

slayer 2.6 -(evox)
    300gb hard drive (working fine as E(5gb),F(120gb)&G(120gb) partions)
    dvd2xbox 7.6
    xbmc (360 ver)
    AVAlaunch

xbmc plays videos fine and ever thing abotu that is fine.

right,

i have a problem with playing games. i used to have the standard xbox hard inside using evox and it worked great(games load on hd or dvd). but now with my 300gb it gets to the loading screen on most games ((hd or dvd)colin,mech assult, tony hawks(official), etc) and just sits there and doesnt do anything.

the only thing is that metal slug 5 works (hd)fine.

the only thing i can think of is that when the game has finished with the intro videos and stuff it trys to find the files to load the game but is looking in the wrong directory, so of course it just sits there just trying to load. is there any way to change that?

ive tryed put a number of different games on different dir c, e, f, g, and they all dont work.

is there a known problems that can fix.

please help. ive had so many problems with this whole xbox mod thing, its driving my crazy

PEACE

p.s. i dont know if it may help btu i have about 20 games on the hd