1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My MXQ Pro Doesn't accept my Code

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by Hass Ouhssay, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Hass Ouhssay

Hass Ouhssay Newbie

Hello everyone,
    I had my mxq pro for about 4 days now, and it seems like it is giving me hard time already. I was told whenever, the box is not responding to unplug the internet cable and plug it back and it should work fine. However, when I unplugged my interned cable (the one that goes from the wall to the modem, not the one that goes from the modem to the box) and plugged it back, the box asked me to enter my Code, which I did, and when I pressed the ENTER button nothing happened. It seems like it is not accepting to my code any more. Does anyone know if it was hacked or what? I would appreciate any help to solve this issues.
    Thanks

2. Hass Ouhssay

Hass Ouhssay Newbie

Hi
    Does anyone know what happens when you click on a small folder icon on the upper right corner of the screen, and a dialogue box pops up asking if you would like to erase your Code and you click on YES. I am still not able to get my MXQ Pro box to work. It keeps saying "Can't Open This Link" every time I click on a channel icon. Any ideas?

3. piopat

piopat Active member

what code are we talking about here ? the wifi router key ? .

if the box is asking for a wifi key then your box is set to wifi not ethernet .