1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my next gen pc on a budget

Discussion in 'Building a new PC' started by abc123abc123abc, Mar 14, 2013.

1. abc123abc123abc

abc123abc123abc Member

Hi

Have recently brought SimCity 5. This has been the first game I have brought since really SimCity4 :p . So now I would like to build a new pc but on a really tight budget!!!!.... £200 GBP or there about!! ideally which is future proof as well.. as I would like to get value for my money out of it. Or does anyone recommend a ready-made pc?

Can anyone help?

Kind Regards

2. Bilcox

Bilcox Member

My Advice is to get a ready made machine on that budget, the amount of parts to self build will eat up £200 in seconds, Also with pre-built you have windows( if you use windows) already installed sometimes (saves you half your budget There alone) I recommend ebay :) even tho £200 is a lot of money it doesn't buy toooo much of a machine but I thing with a good scope around you will find something to suit your needs remember easy upgrades later on (e.g harddrives and RAM) don't pay the hefty price for more HDD space if you don't need it right now! its an easy upgrade later

hope this helps abit :S my 1st post in years!

Thanks
    Mark