1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My poor xbox files

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by TeHaSuS, Mar 18, 2007.

1. TeHaSuS

TeHaSuS Guest

Hey. i need to get my data and stuff off my old hdd. my new hdd has slayers2.7 on it. how the hell do i get these old files of the old hdd?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

do you have a mod chip? If so then put the original HDD in the Xbox, then FTP all the folders to your PC. Then switch back to the new hard drive and FTP the info in those folders to the new HDD.

But why would you want to do this? The only things that i can see that you might need are game saves. Those are in a folder i think called UDATA. Slayer 2.7 can pretty much install every program and dashboard you coould want on the Xbox.

3. TeHaSuS

TeHaSuS Guest

well it is the saved game files i want but i have tried ftping for that but when i use my ftp program to move the files all the folders are empty but when i put my hdd with slayers on it in to the xbox then ftp that i can see all the files from that hdd