1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My set top box is missing something (Help!)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by daveman16, Feb 9, 2008.

  1. daveman16

    daveman16 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2007
    Messages:
    27
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I just got a box for mmds digital tv. but it's missing the connector that screws onto the aerial and connects the aerial to the box. I have been in touch with the supplier and although he says it was there mistake for not putting one in, has asked me if i can buy one here to spped things up, as it would take at least a week to post one out.

    Problem is I don't know what to ask for in the electrical shop.
    So anyone have a clue what its called.

    I have tried several times to contact the supplier again but they are not answering emails
     
  2. Indochine

    Indochine Regular member

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2006
    Messages:
    1,447
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2008

Share This Page