1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Softmodded xbox questions , please answer

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by DrXthirst, Feb 23, 2006.

1. cearel

cearel Guest

lol dont you hate talking to ur self, i dont know man i have a hard mod never played matchmaking and i was banned in a hour

2. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

Yea , I cant stand talking to myself , but , yea , I finally got online and I just figured out something really cool. I started a new thread and named it "1 answer , 1 million possibilites" , Can you go check it out? Thanks , thirst.

3. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

The other day , I was online and some guys wanted me to mod them up in matchmaking ( and I no that NO ONE here supports that , but thats not the problem) the problem is , when I go to register new account , it says "Error Message 21". Is there anything that I can do to fix this?

4. sk8pnk666

sk8pnk666 Guest

do you know the best sit(s) to get modded map files from? if you do can you tell me what site(s) they are! -thanks

5. cearel

cearel Guest

you should make ur own it funner and you get what you want

6. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

Hey , yea , I got banned. In about 30mins of playing. Oh , well , I have an xbox 360 , so , Im gonna get a new account. And for whoever wanted to know some sites. Well , I agree with Cereal and uh , I have over 500mb of ppfs on my computer that I will be putting on my site. But ...

www.halo2live.tk - my site
    www.se7ensins.com - awesome site
    www.ppfnoobs.tk - cool site , but last time I went , I didnt see the ppfs , but they still had tutorials.

7. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

I have made many , many updates to my site , so anyone's whos interested , go check it out!

8. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

Hey , I just deleted a file off of my xbox and I was wondering if anyone was willing to upload theirs for me?

9. cearel

cearel Guest

hey yea man what do you need

10. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

F*** It now , because I cant even turn on my xbox , when it boots , it boots to Error 21 - So Im gonna buy a new xbox.