1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My thoughts

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by bbiagllla, Mar 14, 2005.

1. bbiagllla

bbiagllla Regular member

First of all i dont know where this would be best to post so if it needs to be moved i am sorry. I am still a little new to this forum but i really do like the info here. The only things is that it is repetitive amongst all threads i have seen. At least in the cd-r section. You should create sub sections called like blind write, clonecd and so forth for easier navigation and make it so only one post about a matter can be made because i see alot of the same thing. I am paraphrasing here "I need to know how to make a copyrighted pc game backup or how do i use such and such program". It is kind of annoying seeing the same thing over and over when someone just has to read but it would be easier if it was organized better. thank you and let me know what anyone thinks.

2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yup your in the wrong thread LOL.it can be done though with dvd decrypter...scubapete has guides in here how to do it

3. bbiagllla

bbiagllla Regular member

no i dont want to know i am saying the i am tired of reading it over and over. same question in 10000 threads.

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

ok buddy guess your on your own.type your questions into the scearh bar at the top of the page Thats what its for

5. andmerr

andmerr Guest

6. bbiagllla

bbiagllla Regular member

can you close this and move it to that section.
    thank you

7. andmerr

andmerr Guest

have forwarded your request to the right people

8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Teleported