1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My video camera recorder

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by NDfan1118, Apr 11, 2007.

1. NDfan1118

NDfan1118 Guest

So i've been trying to record Halo 2 but i can't. For some reason when i try to record it the screen turns grey(this is without actually getting the camera and pointing it at the tv). Please give me some tips on how to get my camera working. My camera is a Digital 8 Video Camera Recorder

2. NDfan1118

NDfan1118 Guest

Anyone?? Please help me!

3. Nero63

Nero63 Guest

how is it that you're trying to record this, from tape, private video or what?

4. auto1234

auto1234 Member

5. Nero63

Nero63 Guest

@ NDfan1118

If you're trying to record screen shots, tell us. If your trying to make a back-up of the game itself, say so. If what you want to do is record the game in action. I recommend puting a "video clarifyer" (can find with google search), between your player and connection to the computer in order to record to the hard drive, that will stabalize the signal in order to record. Words good with VCR tapes too,.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2007
  6. NDfan1118

NDfan1118 Guest

I wanna record the game in action...but with out getting the camera and pointing it to screen