1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My VOB is Too large!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by T-shot, Feb 9, 2005.

1. T-shot

T-shot Member

I've been trying to burn The Grudge. I was able to rip it using DVD Decrypter, but I must have checked somthing wrong in the settings. I have a bloated main movie file and now I can't get DVD Shrink to recognize it. Also, for some reason unless I use the re-author mode I get the error that states that it can't find the video_ts.vob file. Any suggestions?? I tried using SmartRipper, but I can't get it to open any files on my machine.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Open up DVD Decrypter again and click on Tools then settings and at the bottem it says defaults. Click it and it will reset all the settings to when you installed the program. Then delete the folder that you have riped the movie the first time and re-rip it again in the default settings then bring it back into DVD Shrink.

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Also you could go here

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

And download AnyDVD and install it. All you have to do is have it running in the background. Then open up DVD Shrink click on open disc and bring it in stright off your drive.

Also make sure you have the updated version of DVD Decrypter as well version 3.5.2.0

Last edited: Feb 9, 2005
  4. T-shot

T-shot Member

Is there any way to do it w/o re-ripping it?