1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My xbox has a modchip,N I can't get to boxplorer

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by bhpcrew, Jul 15, 2006.

1. bhpcrew

bhpcrew Member

I'm looking for answers not Questions kid.Best of luck.Start your own question page for answers.I hope you get an anwsers for your questions best wishes.

2. thekingo7

thekingo7 Regular member

Yeah,Imaguy, seriously jsut start your own thread.

3. thekingo7

thekingo7 Regular member

now ridges correct me if im wrong, couldnt he jsut flip the switch to a different bios bank, then dl AID 3.0 and install w/e he fancies and be done with it?

4. theridges

theridges Guest

Well he Could just Press the eject and power button at the same time and boot to the back-up flash bios....and flash bank 2 make sure the swithes look like this..
    -off
    -on
    -off
    -off
    with the 3294 Bios click my name to download the ready to burn image its in my links section....
    then use AID and install UnleashX to the E and he will be up and running....
    go here if you need anymore help with that..
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/381890

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2006
  5. imaguy

imaguy Member

kk sry guys

6. bhpcrew

bhpcrew Member

Guys/Girls, I have 5 switches on the front, not 4 as shown in the last response. I did move the switches around and the 3.0 screen did appear, not clear. But it was more noticable than that blank screen. You all are on to something with the switches, I just don''t know how to configure all 5 of the switches. I got a phone call from a consule repair shop that stated I probably fried the motherboard, but I am not giving up yet, playing with the switches did something toward the recovery. THANKS!

7. bhpcrew

bhpcrew Member

imaguy. Don't feel disrespected.When you start your thread all repsonses will totally directed to helping you and only you.Good luck.

8. thekingo7

thekingo7 Regular member

well if you got the AID 3.0 screen to at least boot, then trust me your motherboard isnt fried.

9. bhpcrew

bhpcrew Member

O.K that's good news.What sholud be my next step? Remember I have 5 switches on the front of the console.

10. theridges

theridges Guest

no the 5th switch turns your chip on and off if you would have clicked that link it would have told you that....set the first 4 switches like i said and reflash the chip....click that link...

11. bhpcrew

bhpcrew Member

I tried navigating my way through that website, I followed your steps and I couldn't find that unleashed software. Is there any other place I can look? Also how will I manage to get it into my E drive if my computer wasn't communicating with my consule before the consule crashed? Should I burn the software onto a disk, should I purchase the software on a disk and insert it into the xbox? Again the ethernet cord is connected to the computer. thanks

12. bhpcrew

bhpcrew Member

PS the console starts ups in clear color now,before I turn that 5th switch to the off position it was black and white.

13. thekingo7

thekingo7 Regular member

Okay I dont know what software you are talking about, but the only buy-able software around for the xbox, are games.

14. theridges

theridges Guest

since it seems like you havent not listened to a thing i have said i will repeat myself

1.click my name and go to my links section,download the X3 Bios and extract it then burn it to a CD or DVD....

2.Set The Switches like i told you and have the 5Th one off,there is also a flash protection on the chip itself which will need to be turned off..

3.set the switches so your flashing the 2nd 1mb bios bank
    1.off
    2.on
    3.off
    4.off

4.put the disc you burned in and reflash the bios....after that search torrents for AID 3.0 download it burn it to a DVD and install unleashx.

15. yungplaya

yungplaya Member

I Have A Serious Prob With My Xbox And The Linux Program I Used I Installed "krazyie Tool" As The Host For Linux It Got On There And Then Win I Restarted It My Xbox Ms Dash Was Gone It Gave Me Error Code 13 And I Tryed 2 Reinstall With The Game For Evo X And Unlea X And Both Said Failed I Can Play Games But It Wont Show The Dashboard So Heres The Thing They Keep Tellin Me I Need Avalaunch And I Dont Know Where To Get It Let Alone Use It I Also Tryed To Update With Halo 2 And Other Live Games But It Goes Black When I Press Update So I Dont Know What To Do.....

16. theridges

theridges Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2006
  17. bhpcrew

bhpcrew Member

I'm back.Thank god for plained vacations because console my crash right before one.One week on Eagle beach was just what I needed.Guys Are you saying I should purchase the files I need from this megaupload website?

THANKS AGAIN

BHPCREW

18. theridges

theridges Guest

megaupload files are free....just put the 3 letter code click download and wait 45 seconds...

19. yungplaya

yungplaya Member

where do you got to megaupload at what site is it

20. bhpcrew

bhpcrew Member

Even though I am still using dial up internet ridges, I am not as slow as my computer but I tried the 3 letter code(rar) and nothing happened. It must be the incorrect code, by any chance do you know the correct 3 digit code. If so I would appreciate your help.Thanks in advance.