1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my xbox killed my cruzer mini

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by chess0990, Jun 15, 2007.

1. chess0990

chess0990 Regular member

i did this memory card mod where u take out your mem cards guts and connect a usb port to the metal spikes. then i backed up all the files on this cruzer mini including the hidden files that you cannot normaly see and then put it on the xbox mem card. when i went to format it a cord on the mod got loose from the solder and the xbox wouldnt read the usb, now when i put it in my pc or the xbox they wont read it because th formatting deleted the two hidden crusaul files.

is there any way for me to use something to reprogram it by getting the pc to force crusaul data back on to the mini???

2. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

the problem most peeps find with that mod is that the usb always gets formatted in the xbox and then when ya want files on the xbox u plug into pc to move the files and then that formats it

best way is not to do that mod

instead get the keyboard to xbox converter all it is is a usb to xbox cable then ya plug into the conroller slot and plug ya usb drive in the slot then ya done

good luck... but best bet would be to reconnect and format in the xbox then try again