1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Xbox seems to be crashed plz help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by TheElite, Feb 17, 2010.

1. TheElite

TheElite Member

while i was trying to FTP after failing for a while then it worked i deleted a game from harddisk bec. i wanted to FTP a certain one to Pc to try it then xbox freezed i restarted then i see just an evolutionx screen with only launch disc n system settings for options cant access HD or Memory unit or Ms dashboard even but can play games an all saves deleted so plz help

2. TheElite

TheElite Member

btw i did not do anyupgrades to the hardware not even hd using the 8Gb one and used splintercell exploit to mod it it the firstplace n was working fine for 6 months n it was the unleash one i never chosen evolution

3. Nelmeco

Nelmeco Regular member

Re-SoftMod it. Use the disc that you used to install unleasex or evox. That will most likely fix the problem. If you dont have the disc to do this, then hotswap and add the files on that way.

4. TheElite

TheElite Member

i tried tht but having problems with getting the hd unlocked, if i got another 10gb hard (not of an xbox)will it be easier n no need to unlock the original one?

5. Nelmeco

Nelmeco Regular member

Do you have a copy of your eeprom?

6. TheElite

TheElite Member

7. Nelmeco

Nelmeco Regular member

Well, I think you out of luck. I'm not the most knowledgeable about this stuff, so I may be wrong. The only think I can think of is building an eeprom reader, desoldering, you eeprom from you xbox, and using the reader to get the eeprom, then solder it back onto the xbox. If you going to take that road, use the search bar, I think there is a tutorial around here somewhere.