1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Xbox wont read my whole HDD

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by gsuscrazy, Aug 15, 2004.

1. gsuscrazy

gsuscrazy Regular member

X2 chip
    200 gig maxtor
    4983 bios (? i think?)
    Newer version of evoX (but its the newest version, that allows the +137...its like..*192* at the end or somethin..but its the new one)

This is the second xbox we have set up. The first had a 120 gig hdd, so i never learned this step. I have changed the INI so it so it says "yes" to use Gdrive. I have formatted it using RawCommand with flashfxp, and in "settings" it shows the 60 gigs are there for the G drive. BUT when i use a "Certain" other program to copy files over, it shows all drives BUT G. and i cant find a way to actually use that drive. What am i doing wrong, and what do i need to do to have the sixty gigs?

thanks

2. gsuscrazy

gsuscrazy Regular member

slow down slow down, i cant read all these replies at once...lol..

COME ON GUYS, STOP ACTIN LIKE YOU HAVE JOBS N STUFF.

seriously though..i cant find anything to give me good advice, so im sittin on this forum for answer...

thanks.

3. gsuscrazy

gsuscrazy Regular member

either im leaving this site, or I WILL be the one to answer all the xbox issues lol..i figured it out<looks around to make sure no one is nearby> NO THANKS TO U!...anyways

for anyone that gets this same issue, where you cant get utilize your hdd space on the G drive, you need to patch your default.xbe (or similiar file depending on what you use) use ppf o matic to patch the file, (get the patch from..well, you know where) then go into your evox.INI file and add an autoloader key (i had to copy the ini to my pc, change it, then replace it on the xbox hdd) open the INI with notepad, go down to ur launch menu items, there you will see Autoloader F:\games....or whatever and the same identical command but for the E drive, what you need to do is make the same identical key, but with the G drive instead (make sure you name your files correctly, or else it still wont read it)

anyways, that fixed my issue, now ive successfully modded 2 xbox's this weekend, in addition to mine, that ive had for about 2 months now. so maybe i can start answerin some Q's for yall...oh and by the way, we got those solderless xenium chips...WELL WORTH THE MONEY. DAng-o...they blow my xecuter chip out of the water.