1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n64 question

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by TheV, Jul 2, 2007.

1. TheV

TheV Regular member

hi,

first of all am sorry to ask you things about n64 i know this is a gamebcube forum but there was nowhere els to go.

i wanted to play a game on my n64 and i havent touched my n64 in ages. Now my n64 dont want to turn on i hope maby 1 of you can help me

am sorry again

thanks in advance

2. cycon0

cycon0 Member

First of all, please try to be more descriptive with your problem.

Second of all, check your wires. Make sure you have plugged in the N64 into a workable power outlet, also note that the power box should be connected into the back (or Expansion Bay). of the N64. You would hear a small click if you have placed it in right.

third of all, if you are able to open up the N64, take a look and make sure nothing is fried or broken.

check the Nintendo 64 Troubleshooting page.

Finally, If nothing will work out and you are without an N64, try an emulator out. I highly recommend you use Project 64.

I hoped this helped.

PS. If you end up going the emulator route, please don't PM me asking "where would I download roms?" Sorry, but that is your job.

3. DrKePhRiM

DrKePhRiM Member

Check your jumper pack. It might be bad. You might want to look in getting an expansion pack for it.

4. TheV

TheV Regular member

i ment it just woulnd turnm on at all
    i cant open it so thats out of the question
    i know about eevery thing about emulator but i just wanted to play on my reall n64

its ok thanks for the help