1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n64 roms on xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by chill4eva, Apr 11, 2005.

1. chill4eva

chill4eva Member

hi.can anyone tell me how i can play n64 roms on my xbox.also what programs and softwares i need.and if u know about any site that has n64 roms for free.because i already have some roms and the emulator and i have the craxtion program .so can anyone tell me what else i need . thanx

2. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

first you need a modded box, if you got that then you just need to get the n64 emulator. the best one is called Surreal64. Get the freakdave version, it is the best one out there. Once you get it, ftp it and your roms to your xbox and you should be good to go

3. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

Hey chill4eva,

First, Welcome to AfterDawn!

Second, have you tried doing a search using AfterDawn's Search Feature? There are countless threads out there that have asked the same general question you just did and they have loads of information. If you need the link, here it is:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/search/
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/179389#950401

Also, you may want to check out the guides in the Guides Section of AfterDawn, as well as Dawnload.net, AfterDawn's program site.

Hope this helps!

;)

4. chill4eva

chill4eva Member

yeah .i have my xbox modded.and its running on the program xbox evolution and i also have the program xbox media center

5. chill4eva

chill4eva Member

also what u mean by "ftp" .

6. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest