1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n80 plays ngage games?

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by tobi2yul, Mar 26, 2007.

1. tobi2yul

tobi2yul Regular member

Just somethin i was messin with a few of my old ngage games. I found out that some of them work in my nokia 6630. But the format in the n80 is different. can any1 confirm that ngage games work here?

2. dvdlover7

dvdlover7 Guest

here is tricky about N80, it's is OS 9 or symbian 6 3rd or symbian 9.1 most of format it can install is .sisx

you can check that if ngage games format with .sisx and then you won't have a problem to install and run them..but weakeast of N80 is very low memory (i mean RAM )...some of the games you can install it but can't be played because not enough memory (ram) to run..but this is very rare..

3. tobi2yul

tobi2yul Regular member

N80 is the symbian 3rd edition. I know the filing system is different. I actually think it a=has a bit more ram than my 6630 although i get what ur saying because high mem games like the sims couldnt run on 6630. My main problem is cuz of this new file system which method do u use in running the ngage games from the n80? U cant do a simple copy of the system folder. Thanx for the reply